Quitting Gluten Program
Improve your health, heal your gut, experience better energy
Is gluten limiting your bodies capacity to shine bright? We have created a 4 week guide to help you to remove gluten products from your life! Gluten can be highly allergic for many individuals and many studies now link dairy consumption to high inflammatory conditions such as irritable bowel, skin rashes, mental health conditions, leaky gut and immune sensitivity. If you want to improve your overall health, take a break from dairy for 4 weeks and notice the difference to your health, energy, vitality and overall wellbeing. We take you each week through helping you to eliminate gluten, where you find dairy foods in common food items, alternatives, recipes and what to expect when you cease having dairy in your meals!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM?
- Why avoiding gluten can benefit your health, conditions associated with gluten sensitivity, what is gluten, how gluten affects your digestion and mental health and gut health suggestions to repair after gluten is avoided
- Alternatives to gluten ingredients
- Resources to help you to plan a diet without gluten
- Hints and tips to improve digestion, liver function and gut health
- Menu suggestions, meal planning, pantry essentials and recipes
Sally James, N.D (Bach. Comp Medicine)
Sally graduated as a practitioner of Naturopathic medicine 20 years ago and has specialised in providing educational and support for herbal medicine companies in this time. She is a passionate educator and writer in the natural therapies field and understands that better health is obtained through taking responsibility for ones own health via diet, lifestyle, information and movement. Through article writing, techincal support work, research, education and workshops she hopes to reach others so that they can start their own healing journey from a place of knowledge. She is also a Yin Yoga practitioner and values the benefits of using exercise, yoga and meditation as a tool for improving health as one of the fundamental pillars of health.