Quitting Coffee Program
Allow your nervous system to recover from the effects of caffeine
Do you rely on coffee to get you through the day? Coffee is one of the most addictive products available for consuming and is often exploited for its energy giving properties. Many people indulge in more than 3 coffees daily for a caffeine hit. Are you ready to give it up and allow your adrenal glands to rebalance for better health and vitality? Purchase this program as the first step towards nourishing your body and changing your addictive habits! Dropping addictions is the fastest way to gain health!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM?
- Why you should reduce your caffeine intake or how to wean off caffeine safely and some issues regarding weaning off caffeine, how you may feel reducing caffeine intake and a basic cleanse outlined
- Suggestions for caffeine alternatives and how caffeine affects the body
- Educational information - where caffeine is found, amounts of caffeine in foods,
- Recipes for caffeine alternatives
- Healthy tips for a good life and diet
Sally James, N.D (Bach. Comp Medicine)
Sally graduated as a practitioner of Naturopathic medicine 20 years ago and has specialised in providing educational and support for herbal medicine companies in this time. She is a passionate educator and writer in the natural therapies field and understands that better health is obtained through taking responsibility for ones own health via diet, lifestyle, information and movement. Through article writing, techincal support work, research, education and workshops she hopes to reach others so that they can start their own healing journey from a place of knowledge. She is also a Yin Yoga practitioner and values the benefits of using exercise, yoga and meditation as a tool for improving health as one of the fundamental pillars of health.