Understand your health through the educational Ask a Naturopath courses. Comprehensive information, programs, resources and support can help you to reach your health goals faster!
Reducing your inflammatory load can improve your health exponentially. Inflammation is the root cause of many acute and chronic diseases. This course outlines how to improve your health and wellbeing through eliminating inflammation from our lives (diet, lifestyle). Make the progressive changes now to ensure better health and longevity, live better now!
This 4 week course will show you the tools to create a lifestyle and diet that will reduce your inflammatory load.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM?
- 4 weeks of Naturopathic inflammation outlining what inflammation is, how to reduce inflammation, types of inflammation, signs of inflammation, causes of inflammation and how inflammation affects other systems (nervous system, gut health, digestion, mental health, sleep cycles)
- Suggestions of healthy anti-inflammatory diets, foods to increase and foods to decrease
- Supportive lifestyle habits to reduce inflammation
- Pantry essentials lists to help you understand the ingredients you chose to use in your kitchen
- Menu suggestions, menu planning goals and recipes
- Naturopathic remedies suggested to help dampen down inflammatory processes
- Medical diagnostic tools
- Helpful hints and tips when shopping, meal planning and cooking
- Other resources to assist you understand inflammation in the body
The Anti-inflamamtory diet program is an effective and simple way to address chronic and acute conditions as well as promote better health in the short term and vitality and longevity in the long term.
Sally James, N.D (Bach. Comp Medicine)
Sally graduated as a practitioner of Naturopathic medicine 20 years ago and has specialised in providing educational and support for herbal medicine companies in this time. She is a passionate educator and writer in the natural therapies field and understands that better health is obtained through taking responsibility for ones own health via diet, lifestyle, information and movement. Through article writing, techincal support work, research, education and workshops she hopes to reach others so that they can start their own healing journey from a place of knowledge. She is also a Yin Yoga practitioner and values the benefits of using exercise, yoga and meditation as a tool for improving health as one of the fundamental pillars of health.